Hybrid Board Meeting on September 20, 2022
Solebury Township Board of Supervisors Meeting
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Solebury Township Board of Supervisors meeting for September 20, 2022, will be held in-person and utilizing the Zoom virtual meeting platform. The Zoom app is available for iOS or Android smartphones and computer download. It is free to the public. Additional information can be found on the Zoom website: https://zoom.us/
The Township Building will be open for this meeting.
Solebury Township Board of Supervisors Meeting
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Time: 6:00 P.M. (Eastern Time)
The public can join and view the meeting via Zoom utilizing the information below:
Meeting ID: 835 8799 3905
Phone - Dial by your location:
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York) – Follow prompts to enter Meeting ID and Password.
All Attendees will be muted when entering the Zoom meeting. The Township will unmute one speaker at a time to help prevent background noise.
To make a public comment in the meeting:
- The Township will be accepting public comment up to 3 p.m. the day of the meeting. Comments will be read into the record by the Chairman.
- To send comment via Email: Click here to email your comment to the appropriate committee.
- To send written comments: Please mail your comments to the Solebury Township Building, PO Box 139, Solebury, PA 18963. Your name and address must be included with your written comment.
- To make a live comment during a virtual meeting you can:
- Sign-up prior to the meeting: Click here to email your comment to the appropriate committee by 3 p.m. the day of the meeting. The Meeting Monitor will announce the speaker by name and then the resident will be given the opportunity to state their comment.
- Sign-up while in the Zoom meeting: Indicate interest by pressing the “Raise Hand” icon (under the “Participants” option at the bottom of the Zoom screen. It then appears to the far right of the screen). You will be asked to announce your full name and then be given the opportunity to state your comment. See more information below.
- Individual comment limited to 3 minutes each.
Live public comments will be accepted during the comment period at virtual meetings, and commenters are asked to maintain the same rules of decorum as they would at a traditional public meeting. More information on setting up Zoom can be found below.
All live public comments will be recorded as audio and video. When the public comment period arrives on the agenda, please use the “Raise Hand” feature and wait to be recognized. When the Chairperson calls your name and invites you to begin your public comment, the host will unmute your microphone. You will see a button pop-up that says the host wants to unmute you – accept the unmute prompt to activate your microphone. You will be asked to provide your name and address for the record. Persons joining the meeting via phone can use the virtual “Raise Hand” feature by pressing *9 on their phone’s keypad.
Solebury Township reserves the right to mute or disconnect virtual meeting participants for:
- Hate speech - Promoting, fostering or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conducting or encouraging illegal activity
- Possibly compromising safety or security of public or private entities
Public comments will be heard, read, or summarized during the meeting. All comments will be included in the meeting minutes, which serve as the official record which will specify the commenter’s name, address and by which method the comment was received.
The Zoom app is available for IOS or Android smartphones, and for computer download. It is free to the public. Additional information can be found on the Zoom website: https://zoom.us/
The public can join and view the meeting via Zoom utilizing the information provided for each event. Use the Township Calendar to view all upcoming meetings. Click on the Event's name to view the Zoom details for the meeting, including the Meeting ID and Password which are required to join. If no credentials are listed, the meeting has either been changed to a canceled status, or the meeting is happening in person.
All Attendees will be muted when entering the Zoom meeting. The Meeting Monitor will unmute one speaker at a time to help prevent background noise.
Some meetings may be recorded (both audio and video) and accessible on the Township's website to allow those members of the public that cannot participate to review the proceeding at a later time. If you do not wish to be video recorded, you may turn off the video function in Zoom.
These instructions are attached above, along with the agenda and associated materials, as PDF's.