Take-Back day will provide a unified opportunity for the public to surrender expired, unwanted, or unused pharmaceutical controlled substances and other medications to law enforcement officers for destruction.
On Saturday, April 24, 2021, from 10am to 2pm, Solebury Township Police in conjunction with New Hope Solebury Cares will host a drive #driveupdropin collection site at Solebury Township Police Department (3092 Sugan Rd).
- Bring prescription medications, vaping products, over the counter and pet medications for safe disposal
- As you approach the drop off site, stay in your vehicle. Maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and other vehicles in line
- Stay alert for pedestrians in the area
- Follow the directions of police or volunteers at the site
- Pull up to the drop off location, place your meds into the box
- Drive away at a safe speed knowing that you have helped!
#BucksCoTakeBack2021 #RxTakeBackDay2021 #driveupdropin
This program is absolutely anonymous. No questions or requests for identification will be made by law enforcement personnel present.
Participants can, but not mandatory to remove any personal information from bottles or packages that contain pills/capsules and liquids and place the bottles or packages into the disposal box.