PennDOT will have pothole crews targeting select state roads during the week beginning April 16. In Solebury, the work will focus on River Road (Route 32). Drivers are cautioned to expect delays while the repairs are under way.
Other roads in Bucks County on PennDOT's list for the week of the 16th:
- Route 152 (Hilltown Pike) in Hilltown Township;
- Route 611 (Easton Road) in Nockamixon Township;
- Galloway Road in Bensalem Township;
- Stoopville Road in Newtown Township;
- Richlieu Road in Bensalem Township;
- Old Lincoln Highway in Middletown Township;
- Philadelphia Avenue in Morrisville Borough;
- Pennsylvania Avenue in Morrisville Borough;
- Eagle Road in Wrightstown Township; and
- Callowhill Road in New Britain Township.