The Solebury Farm Committee was established in July 2016 to protect agricultural land in the Township and support and strengthen our farming economy. The Committee's principal responsibilities are:
- Provide information to local farmers, residents, and Township committees about the benefits of balancing agriculture with other land uses.
- Educate Township officials about agricultural laws, safety issues, and zoning issues.
- Recommend ways to create a climate that more fully supports the economic viability and sustainability of farming in the Township.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of area farms and farm markets that includes location and size, and highlights significant agricultural lands.
- Carry out agricultural support tasks as requested by the supervisors.
- Coordinate activities with the Township’s new, state-mandated Agricultural Security Committee, when appropriate.
You can communicate directly with committee members at email@example.com.
|Kevin Morrissey||Supervisor Liaison|