The Board of Supervisors meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Meetings are open to the public. Click the website calendar for meeting dates, and click here for Supervisors agendas and minutes.
Solebury is governed by a five (5) member Board of Supervisors elected at-large to six (6) year staggered terms. The Board has both executive and legislative responsibilities and can hire professional staff for daily operations and legal and technical matters, and appoints volunteer members to the Township's advisory boards and commissions.
(Left to right: Kevin Morrissey, Jim Searing, Helen Tai, Noel Barrett and Paul Cosdon)
The current Board members are:
- Kevin Morrissey, Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Tai, Vice-Chair email@example.com
- Noel Barrett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Cosdon email@example.com
- James Searing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Others in regular attendance at the Supervisors' meetings are:
- Dennis H. Carney, Township Manager
- Gretchen K. Rice, Assistant Manager/Secretary/Treasurer
- Jordan B. Yeager, Esquire (Solicitor), Curtin & Heefner LLP
If you would like to contact any of those regularly in attendance at Board of Supevisors meetings, send an email to SoleburyManager.